Friday 20 May 2011

About My Blog

As I sit trying to write the first few words of this blog the I want to start off by saying, "My name is..."

I can't do that though. This blog is about my experiences with a partner who has been diagnosed with a personality disorder. I have contemplated this over and over and I have finally decided that the only way I can truly tell my story is by inventing a name. It is an odd thing to do. Rather like when I lost my surname to marriage: even though I really wanted to, something was missing.

However, I must protect my partner's identity as well as his family and any friends, colleagues etc. I may mention. And of course myself. Some of the things I will include in this blog will not be things I am proud of doing, but I think it is important to include them.

So for the purposes of this blog my name is Joanne Sanderson, My partner is Richard and our son is Craig.

If you can identify with any aspect of my blog please feel free to comment or drop me an email.

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment